New Year ~ New Focus with 20/20 Vision!
“Dear God, my prayer for 2020 is a FAT bank account and a THIN body. Please don’t mix it up like you did this year.”
With 2019 nearly behind us we are starting to think of the resolutions we will make and the vision we hold for 2020.
We begin with great enthusiasm. We often slide by the second week. And by the third week we often give up in despair.
“Remember you can reset your resolutions on January 14th (Orthodox New Year) and January 25th (Chinese New Year). After that, even I can’t help you.”
What are the 3 keys to staying with your New Years Resolution?
- Enlist a friend.
- Celebrate your successes!
- Plan for stressful days that may throw you off your plan.
Let’s start with #3. I’ve often been told that when I am manifesting a goal that I must never think or speak in a “negative” way.
Yet inevitably I have a bad day, an accident may happen, I experience frustration, I get a wee bit angry, and ugh my plans go out the door.
Is there anyone who never experiences a challenging day? I do!
And so, we need to plan to cope with that stress we experience, the challenging emotions, and the thoughts that berate us within our own minds.
Here is the #1 way to guarantee that you will keep going even when times are tough.
Create frequent moments of inner silence and a quiet mind, the two essential elements to your success.
Now you may think the challenges you are facing are being caused by outside forces, but when there is a storm within, your mind and body rage against each other.
That is why I created the practice that transforms chaos and stress to Harmony in a Hurry Up World.
As Napoleon Hill states, “The lack of HARMONY is the first and often the last and only cause of FAILURE!”
To boost your resolve and create inner harmony every day I want to invite you to do 3 things.
- Better together: Join me January 21st where amazing women who “Dream Big and Care Deeply” will gather to support, strengthen, and uplift each other’s passions, purpose, and prosperity!
- Laugh: Laughter is a great way to lift your spirits when your day goes sideways. Join me every Friday afternoon for my “Friday Funny”. I find people wherever I am to tell a good clean joke to, and you get to see their reaction.
Laughter connects us and uplifts us so don’t miss the opportunity on Fridays to kick in those endorphins that help to decrease stress and improve your sense of well being!
Check out my latest Friday Funny on Facebook @sharoncamray!
- Join the Circle of Hope to reconnect within and with the greatness, the Spirit, the answers, and possibilities that lie within you.
Be a part of the circle of women who pause the chaos throughout the day to reconnect with what truly matters and boost your connection and success!
“At the beginning of this year I made a New Year’s resolution to lose 10 pounds… .Only 15 pounds to go! “
Let’s Be Better Together and create sacred moments to pause, reconnectwithin, with others, and with Spirit as One breath ~ One heartbeat ~ One song in our circles of hope!