5 Reasons why your Group will Love
to hear Sharon Speak
As an Award Winning Speaker, Sharon offers an Entertaining, uplifting and memorable experience.
She truly comes alive on the stage and engages her audiences fully with laughter, enthusiasm and joy all the while sharing the most effective, fast and proven ways to de-stress quickly!
5 reasons why your audience will love to hear Sharon speak:
- Everyone loves a story of struggle, loss, and the journey to “getting back on the horse again.”
- Your audience will discover coping tips and techniques that they can apply to their lives right away.
- Your event will be light and fun and full of humour, by helping transform your people they will be happier, more fulfilled and this all means more teamwork, increased productivity and results.
- Your audience will be captivated and engaged throughout the entire presentation.
- The story of how Sharon woke up with a Scottish brogue—after living in Canada all of her life—is not something you hear about every day!
The wisdom I have obtained come from a
highly unusual source...my horses
Your group will enjoy & experience:
- Powerful life-transforming ways to replace stress, hurry and worry with peace, passion and the power of possibilities to do anything
- The four keys to unlocking their full potential to create harmony from within
- The ability to remain present to the moment and to maintain focus
- The three building blocks to creating change with ease and flow
- The importance of transforming turbulent thoughts to ones of positive transformation for increased effectiveness
- How to respond positively, hopefully, and harmoniously in any situation to alter their outlooks and achieve the outcomes they desire
- How to flow with their emotions rather than be ruled by them
- How to connect within to regain balance and harmony in any situation
- All about uncomfortable emotions or “gut feelings,” and how to use these sensory alarms to slow down, be aware, and hold their ground to get more understanding and make better decisions
- How to read the physical sensations of their bodies to understand what’s happening at a deeper level within themselves
- How to avoid the physical consequences of stress, such as headaches, back pain, and other blocks to success
- How to interpret non-verbal language—their own as well as that of others
Ready to Find Out More?
Does your team need a boost? Motivation to improve… not only at work but in life? Inspire them with a story like Sharon’s.
Show them ways to overcome the chaos in life and to focus and get more results, contact Sharon about booking her to speak with your group.