As an Award Winning Speaker, Sharon offers an Entertaining, Uplifting and Memorable experience.
She truly comes alive on the stage and engages her audiences fully with laughter, enthusiasm and joy all the while sharing the most effective, fast and proven ways to calm the chaos for focus and results because “changing your mind changes everything!”
While doing what she loved, (riding horses) Sharon had an unexpected fall. She woke up and was unable to speak. When her speech did return, she came to find out she was one of only 60 people in the world diagnosed with “Foreign Accent Syndrome".
1. Everyone loves a story of struggle, loss, and the journey to “getting back on the horse again.”
2. Your audience will discover highly effective tips and techniques garnered from a unique group of Master Teachers –Sharon’s horse’s – in wisdom “straight from the horse’s mouth” to create focus in the midst of the chaos in their busy day.
3. Your event will be light and fun and full of humour. By helping transform your people they will be happier, more fulfilled and this all means more teamwork,increased productivity and results.
4. Your audience will be captivated and engaged throughout the entire presentation.
5. The story of how Sharon woke up with a Scottish brogue—after living in Canada all of her life—is not something you hear about every day!
Sharon suffered a mini stroke and an acquired brain injury, leaving her with only ONE TENTH of her previous information-processing ability, a fear of crowds (of any size), and super-sensitivity to light and sound. She has since overcome her diagnosis of “completely disabled” through years of hard work, focus and personal development.
Sharon proves that every adversity brings with it the seed of an equivalent advantage. Sharon shares her B.E.S.T. Practices for a Peaceful Presence in any situation, board room, meeting or negotiations.
View Sharon’s “Sizzle Reel” below.
When I first heard Sharon tell her story I was captivated. She has a profound message to share. She’ll reach your audience at the emotional level and they’ll be talking about her long after they leave the room. She’s a natural on the stage!
Steve Lowell - International Speaker and Professional Speaking Mentor
Special Programs Sharon offers to groups and teams:
21 Day NeuroMindSHIFT program
Train your people to be Steady, Calm, and Performing strong with this program to help them! We work on rewiring the brain for a positive mindset, with focus, clarity and peace of mind.
The NeuroMindSHIFT™ tools and techniques I share rewire neural pathways through the science of neuroplasticity to help you think differently and then you begin to behave and feel differently.
Meditation in Motion with our Labyrinths
A labyrinth is a way to refocus, reconnect and re energize your mind. You can walk a labyrinth or use a finger labyrinth, we even have a portable one to bring to your team or group. .
A labyrinth helps you enter into a meditative relaxed state and turns your attention inward and therefore profound changes occur for improved problems solving, creativity and enhanced intuition.
(519) 401-5529 • firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook.com/scrayment • www.sharoncampbellrayment.com