Do you find sleep elusive like I do sometimes?
So I thought I would share with you the NeuroMindSHIFT tips I have found for sleeping better.
Here are 7 tips to help you sleep better:
- Set a regular bedtime routine.
- Darken your room and make it as quiet as possible.
- Listening to soft soothing music will help.
- Warm milk really does help! So if you can stomach it have a glass.
- Do a Progressive relaxation activity to relax your body and mind.
- Chamomile tea may help as well
- If an idea is keeping you awake write it down and let it go.
Did any of these help me you ask? The progressive relaxation while using a mantra, which I’ve shared previously is kind of like counting sheep, and worked for me. Keeping your mind engaged with a repetitive word, rather than focusing on not being able to fall asleep, decreases the anxiety and allows the body to relax. The mind can then let go of those “Wild Mustang” thoughts running through your head.
What works best for you? Email me your late-night sleep inducing ideas so I can share them with our readers to help them fall back asleep.
So, good night folks. May your sleep be refreshing and your dreams be beautiful!
All the best my friend, Sharon