There have been many frequently asked questions about the NeuroMindSHIFT™ program.
Christmas is a challenging time. There is enough to do with our daily lives little on struggle to add time for shopping, parties and preparing for celebrations. There is also a greater pressure to appear happy, joyful, and fulfilled at a time when the pressure of finances, the absence of loved ones, and the increased pace can create frustration, stress, and disruption in our lives.
I know – bah humbug – but how do we stay resilient, steady, calm, and performing strong in the midst of this chaos? Yes, you can by receiving a daily dose of tips, techniques, and inspiration over a 21-day period to lift you, NeuroMindSHIFT™ you, out of the strain and struggle and boost your resilience, resourcefulness, will power, and peace of mind.
The 21 day NeuroMindSHIFT™ is a reliable, predictable, and repeatable process to SHIFT the mind from feeling stressed, “overwhelmed”, and frustrated to resilient, resourceful, and positive. It’s all about feeling your B.E.S.T. (Belief, Emotion, Sensation, Thoughts) now for ease, joy, and success in your day and throughout this busy season.
I’ve had a people ask a few questions about the program so I thought I would offer them here so everyone can read them. Thanks to those who asked these questions. If you have a question … likely others are wondering the same so be sure to ask away and contact me at Sharon@sharoncampbellrayment.com.
- What time of day will you be sending the daily emails (AM or PM?)?
The emails will arrive in the morning at 7am so you can start your day with it. I am going to be honest – this is my first time through the 21 Days using all of the media pieces for delivery such as timing emails, text, Facebook, Q & A on Zoom but my daughter Megan is helping with the “tech stuff” so my intention is to have it arrive by 7am but let’s see what the “Universe” does for us!
- What are the dates of the live Q&A?
The dates are on Wednesdays at 7pm so … December 6, 13, and 20th.
I will email you the link to connect in earlier that day.
You also have access to me by email for the 21 days so you can ask questions at any time. I vow to answer my email inquiries Monday – Friday before 4pm.
- When will we receive bonus instruction?
Bonus information will be emailed to you and posted on our private Facebook NeuroMindSHIFT™ community. I may also share bonus information during our Q & A calls as I am answering questions from that evening or ones that have been asked through email during the week.
- Will the Facebook community continue after the 21 Day program is over?
Yes, the Facebook NeuroMindSHIFT™ community will remain active and supportive. I hope you will continue to contribute to it with questions, your successes, and your challenges so we can work together to be steady, calm, and mentally strong throughout our lives.
- What is the fee?
The investment is only $55.37.
- Approximately, how much time each day do you recommend that I will need to set aside to read everything, complete any tasks, connect online live Q&A, bonus instruction?
This will vary per person. You may choose just to do the techniques I share with you for 5-10-minutes morning and night. Or you may want to extend your practice, converse more on Facebook, or seek more answers and read everything I post.
The Q & A sessions will likely be 60 minutes but you don’t have to stay on for the entire session. I will however endeavor to stay on until all questions are answered.
- If I am unable to connect online for a day, will I still have access to all the communications to catch up later? Will I have ongoing access to the online program to review and use at any time after the Nov 30 – Dec 21 program ends?
You will receive all of the correspondence within your email so you can access it at any time. The Facebook NeuroMindSHIFT™ community will also remain live and you can have access to that at any time.
- Will there be other 21 Day NeuroMindSHIFT™ programs?
I have already planned to do another session in January so stay tuned. Each 21 day NeuroMindSHIFT™ will be different due to what you chose to focus on. I’ll share more of that later in the program.
NeuroMindSHIFT™ Tip – We know that multi-tasking decreases our effectiveness and so does mental fatigue. This can happen when you stay at a task too long, work overtime, or seldom take breaks to breathe and move about. This is why I make it a practice to take time to enjoy, relax, and shut down the brain on the weekends. Other ways to help decrease mental fatigue …
- Shut off your phone for an hour. I know this sounds crazy – lol – but you can set your phone to “do not disturb” and select the people in the Contacts section that may need to contact you in case of emergency. Start with 15 minutes and see how you do.
- Take an APB (Awareness – Pause – Breathe) break! This is so essential if you find you are overwhelmed, tiring, or getting anxious. Just pause and take 3 deep breaths – pausing briefly at the maximum inhale and maximum exhale to reboot your system.
- Get up and walk about. If you can’t leave your station start moving your feet in a circle, stretch, or just move around in your chair.
- Yawn! As you know this is my favourite! By yawning you gain more clarity, you are more alert, more compassionate, and communicate clearer.
My friends we are all on a continual journey of learning, growing, and sharing and it is my greatest desire to support and share with you what I have learned to help you navigate the path steady, calm, and performing strong at work, home, and throughout life.
Until next time … keep your dreams alive, your hopes high, and your outlooks positive and may the horse be with you!
All the best and blessings, Sharon