Meditation in Motion
The Harmony Labyrinth
Focus ~ Connection ~ Transformation
If you are feeling the mid-day crash, finding your thinking becoming blocked and foggy, found yourself within a challenging situation with a client or colleague, or just need a moment to unwind a labyrinth is the perfect tool!
A labyrinth is a way to refocus, reconnect and re energize your mind. You can walk a labyrinth or use a finger labyrinth. We have created a PDF that you can download, print and trace! Click the button to get your own copy.
By not taking time to pause in our day it can lead to increase of worry, lack of focus and lead to directing your energy to the problem rather than the solution.
This sacrifices attention, slows processing, creates difficulty making decisions leading to ineffective and unproductive work and unreached potential and goals.
Why use a Labyrinth?
A labyrinth helps you enter into a meditative relaxed state and turns your attention inward and therefore profound changes occur for improved problems solving, creativity and enhanced intuition.
Winding through the path making both clockwise and counter clockwise movements with slow left then right turns balances the left and right hemisphere of the brain. This engages both the left side of the brain being analytical and logical and the right side of the brain the more creative side. As such you see the world in more rhythm and flow.
- It helps to harness your attention and improve your effectiveness and efficiency.
- It helps you become unstuck for improved understanding, faster decisions and quality of work.
- It is calming, promotes well-being and inner confidence. It helps you to regain balance and perspective.
- Helps with increased concentration for less distraction, less switching between tasks
- Reduces stress and anxiety, clears the mind, helps you to feel more relaxed, experience inner peace and improved attitude.
The labyrinth has significant health benefits when used on a regular basis, including lowering blood pressure, slowing breathing rates, many have experienced reduced incidents of chronic pain, and reducing insomnia.
Using the labyrinth can help you prepare for a challenging of difficult situation helping you to focus on positive resolutions and creative solutions.
The labyrinth assists in connection to others on a deeper synchronistic level.
Using the labyrinth on a consistent basis for 7 – 10 minutes per day with directed deep thinking helps to capture thoughts and shift to the frontal lobes of the brain for increased gamma waves for memory building, learning and more actively linked to positive emotions.
When to use a Labyrinth
- Before a meeting with colleagues or clients
- Before an important call
- If your mind becomes foggy, distracted or unfocused
- If you are feeling frustrated, anxious, ungrounded
- If you have a question that you want to work on and need clarity.
Experience the Harmony Labyrinth yourself!
Buy a Unique Crafted Hand held Labyrinth Or Get the Labyrinth and Sharon's Books: Falling into the Rhythm of Life and Unwavering Strength
Experience our Outdoor Labyrinth – Walk the Labyrinth Retreat
Optimize your team synergy and book Sharon for the NeuroMindShift Labyrinth Process at your facility or onsite to help your team:
Looking to find out more?
Contact Sharon today and she can answer any questions you may have.