Keynote ~ Squirrel – The New Normal
As 1 of only 60 people in the world that has had a head trauma and acquired a Foreign Accent, this makes my presentation very unique, humorous, and very real for coping with the challenges, chaos, and distractions we all face day to day at work, home and throughout life.
Now, more than any other time in history, we are experiencing more distractions, disruptions, overwhelm, being overbooked and feeling over the top. Professionals are stressed out, lacking balance in their work and home life, and simply are not reaching their goals and potential.
As a successful business owner, mother, and wife, I know firsthand what this speed of life can cost you. While racing to do more, my life changed abruptly and dramatically from a horseback riding accident when I acquired a traumatic brain injury with a resulting diagnosis of “completely disabled”.
Yet through this challenging time I researched and gained an invaluable amount of wisdom about staying focused and being resilient with positive mental fortitude when life, distractions disruptions and challenges “buck you off”.
Over the last 20 years I have worked as a Public Health Nurse, owned and operated the GoodLife Fitness Club for Women in Chatham, acquired her Masters in Divinity, and now I am a professional speaker and trainer.
I now present an energetic and interactive presentation in the NeuroMindSHIFT™ Process. This effective, reliable, repeatable process uses a number of tools and techniques to increase the mind’s capacity to deal with life’s ongoing distractions, disruptions, and the sense of overwhelm, so leaders can quickly regain inner strength, mental resilience, and enhanced performance.
I use a unique approach with a labyrinth (I hand out a paper one to all participants) as an engaging tool for creating a resilient mind. Every 10 minutes during my presentation I present a NeuroMindSHIFT™ activity that the participants can use right away to stay focused, present, and re-energized. Because after all – Squirrel is the New Normal!
Participants will will enjoy & experience:
- Boost their mind’s ability to regain focus quickly when disrupted and drawn off task with the NeuroMindSHIFT™ tools and techniques.
- Get unstuck from the common mind traps that lock them into distractions and keep them from moving forward to finish the tasks for the day.
- Know the 4 keys to transform a bad day into an exceptional one to get back up on the horse again when life bucks them off.
- Strengthen their mind’s resilience so they can shift to positive action rather than be frozen in the ineffectiveness of disruption
- Create daily habits to enhance the mind’s ability to make better decisions, to create more effective problem solving and emotional regulation, and to gain insightful perspective; and to help leaders and teams stay tenacious and invested in their tasks and goals with more meaning and directed purpose.
Ready to Find Out More?
Does your team need a boost? Motivation to improve… not only at work but in life? Inspire them with a story like Sharon’s.
Show them ways to overcome the chaos in life and to focus and get more results, contact Sharon about booking her to speak with your group.